Friday, October 31, 2014

Bouncing Back and Pouncing Anew


Dear Cat Ladies, what happened to me during the past six weeks? I couldn’t keep up, that’s what.

I am still as you left me, serving as the Mama Kitty to ten cats. But my own mother died suddenly in September, and I have discovered that there is no such thing as simply “getting over it.” Balancing my grief with the joy of launching CAT LADY CHIC has been very challenging, and I am so grateful for your support.

Even though CAT LADY CHIC is small in size, my book is making big strides in connecting cat lovers across the miles and across the pond. I love hearing from long-lost friends and also greatly enjoy making new connections, from Los Angeles to London.

Please keep those kitty selfies coming! They make me smile.
 
Millie and Cat Lady Chic, courtesy of Carole.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment