Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!



I got to blow out the bright lights of birthday candles earlier this week, and I wish someone had taken my picture to capture my surprise. Don’t get me wrong: I knew I was growing older officially on July 19, and I know I am and always will be a Cat Lady. What I didn’t know is that I would be gifted with a “Crazy Cat Lady” action figure. She’s all mine!

I’ll ruin the fun of the toy if I start quibbling about “crazy” and its placement before the term “Cat Lady.” You may remember that I have written before about being a lady who is simply crazy for cats. What toymaker would touch that phrase?

My action figure has eight cats, but I’m sure she’ll catch up with me before too long. I don’t need to wind her up like other toys on the market, so I’ll just cheer her on to adopt felines at her own, action-packed pace.

Go get 'em, you crazy cat lady!

Query of the Day: Have you ordered your action figure yet?

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing crazy about helping an animal in need!

    ReplyDelete