Friday, July 9, 2010

Tweets not Treats

If my ten cats were on Twitter …

Lucius: Just had my Fluoxetine. Feeling good.

Lydia: I’m getting ready to attack Leo now.

Leo: I hate when Lydia chases me. I prefer to sleep under the bed.

Linus: Watch out, L.B., I’m in the mood to jump you.

Lillie: I wish I could brush my own long hair.

T.J.: All this garage apartment needs is a full-time housekeeper.

Perkins: I used to want to claw my way out of our apartment. But I can’t imagine life without air-conditioning.

Miss Tommie: When I come back in my next life, I want to be a librarian.

Alvar: Did anyone say treats?

L.B. Lady Gaga was awesome on the "Today" show this morning. Wish our Cat Lady looked like her.

Query of the Day: What would your cats say on Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment