Monday, October 8, 2012

"O Romeo, Romeo! ...”



I have many BFFs in the feline world, and then, there is the one-and-only Romeo. As “The Bard” himself wrote, "Did my heart love till now?”

Why do I love Romeo so much? Let me explain. Most of my friends who are authors serve as curators at art museums. They are accustomed to having their books reviewed in scholarly journals. I am willing to bet that not one of my friends has received a paws-up endorsement like the one I received from Romeo. http://www.romeothecat.com/2012/10/05/cat-lady-chronicles

I am extremely flattered that Romeo has encouraged feline enthusiasts to read my Cat Lady Chronicles. In fact, Romeo confessed that his “staff” could not put the book down. I owe you one, Romeo!

Query of the Day: Does your cat write and publish book reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment