Thursday, September 13, 2012

It’s a Book!!



Yes, it’s official, the baby has been born and was delivered to Houston!

I am excited to write that copies of Cat Lady Chronicles are on sale now at The MFAH Shop of the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Here I am with my friend and colleague Bernard Bonnet, the bookstore's expert buyer.

Watch for lots of book promotions soon, many coming to a social-media platform near you.

Meanwhile, please keep those cards and good wishes coming. I am very grateful and, just like a cat, am lapping up the attention.

Query of the Day: Have you marked your calendar for my Museum District Day program this Saturday at 2:00 p.m., at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston? Pets on leashes are not permitted in the auditorium, but unleashed Cat Ladies are most welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment